Re: [ox-en] Giftforge

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Matthew Slater <matslats gmail.com> wrote:

We should establish much more concretely what tools communities need.

Other ideas:

  - Decision  / democracy

I have been helping/experimenting with the  Alpha release of Votorola, a
member project of Metagovernment.  You can see a demo in progress of small
community governance.

http://u.zelea.com/w/P2P (Demo in progress.  Alpha software, UI still rocky)
http://www.metagovernment.org/wiki/Main_Page (Metagovernment)

Alex Rollin