Message 00058 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Draft CFP

Hi Mathieu, all,

Stefan Meretz wrote:
The question is, how do we present non-university based people? Do we
put the same term(s) for all of them – activist, practitioner – or
the name of their specific projects?

Some words about their main doing (e.g. work) and their projects. Like
"software developer, maintainer of project xy"

For me you could write something like "Software developer and author,
keimform.de blog".

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net ---------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|   Better Bayesian Analysis:           |   Peer Production Everywhere:
|   http://bart-project.com/            |   http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary
depends upon his not understanding it.
        -- Upton Sinclair

Message 00058 [Homepage] [Navigation]