Message 00113 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Re: Example journal sites

Hi Mathieu, Stefan, Athina, all!

Last week (7 days ago) Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
In the end the information is the same its just the presentation which differs. Personally I would rather have one place to check all comments - more convenient - however there is perhaps the option of having both - comments on each article and also aggregated?

I could imagine that an aggregated *and* a distributed view is
generally possible. We need to check what Plone offers.

Message 00113 [Homepage] [Navigation]