From: Stefan Meretz <stefan meretz.de>
Date: Monday, November 9, 2009 2:28 pm
Subject: Re: [jox] Draft letter / Final CFP
To: journal oekonux.org

On 2009-11-03 09:00, Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
Stefan Meretz, Software developer

Actually I am not developing software, I am working for a union
managing software projects. However, currently I am in a
sabbatical> > period. My current main activities are doing
theory, giving
presentations and writing articles on commons and peer production
(and some more topics), on conferences, for journals, on
keimform.de> > and other blogs etc. How do you put this into one
key word? Author?
Blogger? Researcher? Patchworker on commons and peer production?

How about "practictioner, activist and author"?

Activist and author, keimform.de blog is somewhat ok.
It doesn't perfectly fit, but neither does.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University

E-mail: mathieu.oneil anu.edu.au
Tel.: (61 02) 61 25 38 00