Message 00155 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] greetings and special issue content possibilities...

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Mathieu O'Neil
<mathieu.oneil anu.edu.au> wrote:

On Internet as Playground and factory...

Good idea, this conference certainly sounded interesting, though I could not look in great detail at the program because everything apart from the titles was illegible in the pdf...  They may have a publication planned already, I don't know.

Yes, there is a book in the works. But not everyone at the conference
(e.g. me!) is involved in the book project. And it may be that some of
the presentations that are not as directly related to their book
(e.g., the Mechanical Turk panel, the panel on collaborative literacy)
would be well suited to the journal.

- Alex

//
// This email is
// [ ] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [x] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, ciberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net
//