Message 00285 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Re: Skins for the journal site

Hi all!

4 days ago Stefan Merten wrote:
For the Oekonux sites we had a poll for this:

    http://www.oekonux.org/list-en/archive/msg05844.html

I propose we should do something similar here. I'll set up a poll page
during the weekend. Should be easy (and I'll learn a bit more again).

Sorry, but the poll page won't happen this evening. As usual there are
a couple of Plone products for polls/surveys and it is somewhat hard
to decide which one to use. My current favorites are

* CMFQuestionnaire

  http://plone.org/products/cmfquestionnaire

* Plone PoPoll

  http://plone.org/products/plonepopoll

* Plone Survey

  http://plone.org/products/plone-survey

I have to check these out in a local installation.

BTW: I also want to try this out to get a feeling of what is already
available for Plone. There are also a couple of rating products there
for rating some content.

Message 00285 [Homepage] [Navigation]