Message 00321 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Published? (was: Re: [jox] texts for peer review added)

Hi Mathieu and all!

6 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
Also, have some of these texts been published anywhere?

I agree this is a question we should at least know how to deal with.

But what does published mean? Is simply putting a text on the web
publishing in this sense? For me this would be counterproductive -
since we want people to tell about their stuff and not keep it secret.

Then we need a notion of "qualified publication". An criterion could
be: Has it been published after a peer review process?

Message 00321 [Homepage] [Navigation]