Message 00357 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Plone accounts for new members (was: Re: [jox] Hott off the Editor's Desk)

Hi Martin, Nat, Johanna!

Last week (8 days ago) Mathieu ONeil wrote:
Nate expressed an interest in joining us and after considering the enthusiasm he put into this exchange I invited him to join our SC. So, welcome to our newest member!
[...]
I ran into another CPOV organizer, Johanna Niesyto

Also Martin Pedersen is new here. Welcome all!

I created Plone accounts for all of you and put you to the Reviewers
group. Here are your accounts:

mpedersen
ntkacz
jniesyto

You should have got emails to guide you to the rest of the
registration process.

Message 00357 [Homepage] [Navigation]