Message 00359 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Documenting current state (was: Re: [jox] HOWTO_conference reports)

Hi Mathieu!

5 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
ps. Though previously I did argue that having releases as issues would give more weight and visibility... see how we go...

And also because new people are asking questions: Wouldn't it make
sense to document the current state of discussion on the site in the
"Scientific Committee" area? I know you prefer the mailing list
archive for this but that is a bit unstructured - don't you think?

Message 00359 [Homepage] [Navigation]