From: Graham Seaman <graham theseamans.net>
Date: Friday, August 20, 2010 10:01 pm
Subject: [jox] elsevier
To: journal oekonux.org

 http://poynder.blogspot.com/2010/06/reed-elsevier-need-for-
progressive.html
interesting comment on the future of the journal-as-periodical-issue
(yes, I know elsevier is busy reorganising itself since that blog
appeared, but the comments are still valid)

Also:
I nearly finished something for the oekonux journal. But I'm not sure
about the rules and how much was decided. If I put it in as an
experiment with the process would I need to commit not to
publish it
elsewhere? For how long?

Graham

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php