Message 00387 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] elsevier

 http://poynder.blogspot.com/2010/06/reed-elsevier-need-for-progressive.html

interesting comment on the future of the journal-as-periodical-issue
(yes, I know elsevier is busy reorganising itself since that blog
appeared, but the comments are still valid)

Also:
I nearly finished something for the oekonux journal. But I'm not sure
about the rules and how much was decided. If I put it in as an
experiment with the process would I need to commit not to publish it
elsewhere? For how long?

Graham

Message 00387 [Homepage] [Navigation]