Message 00508 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Research paper: template for PDF versions

Hi all

@Nate: good point.
The pain is that if we want to have footnotes at the bottom of each page in the PDF we might need to have two versions of the paper: one with normal footnotes in the PDF and one with square brackets (for example) that we will need to convert to html - though I admit I should first double-check how the CMS converts footnotes from docs. Having two versions means every modifications has to be done twice.

@Athina: If you want to have a look at the paper (alongside the original reviewers) once it is up you can see if you feel it needs to be cut a bit?

cheers,

Mathieu

ps. Sending using new version of mail software, hope it does not cause problems.