Mathieu

From: Alex Halavais <alex halavais.net>
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011 8:35 pm

I'd tend to agree. As I said, I'm not completely comfortable
with my
review being published (I notice, among other things, at least one
typo :), but that discomfort is largely a matter of the
challenge of
getting out of a rut.

I didn't do a great review, but without the text it's reviewing, I
don't think it would be very useful. I won't go so far as to say
"don't publish my review," since I've already agreed to having it
published, but part of the promise of the journal is opening up this
process, and I'd be disappointed if this was done without
reference to
the evolution of the articles.

I can imagine cases where an exception might be made, but not
many. I
think it's good to see the process in action. If there is potential
for confusion as to which version is the final, this can be mitigated
by clear labeling and linking from draft to review to final AND from
final to review to draft...

Best,

Alex

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Toni Prug