Message 00651 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Free Software Special Issue

Have you figured why some of your posts bounce and others not?

no idea!

Ok, then raises the issue of where to get the papers from. I have a submission on P2P theory, would need two more... unless we put a general call out now...? But it will take a while. So what we really need is for the CSPP list to apply its collective intelligence and rustle up some content.

i would invite people you already know to submit stuff...

  SISSA Webmail https://webmail.sissa.it/