Message 00656 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Free Software Special Issue

Hi StefanMz

Yes, if you can connect the two, that would work I think. Remember that you already got some feedback on the germ form theory paper in the shape of three initial reviewer comments. Ideally a paper would need to be submitted for review by late September to give us enough time to send if for review etc. Would that be possible?

cheers,

Mathieu

On 07/03/11, Stefan Meretz  <stefan meretz.de> wrote:
Hi Mathieu,

On 2011-07-03 09:06, Mathieu ONeil wrote:
I am thinking that this journal is published and supported by Oekonux
but has not yet published anything by/about Oekonux... @StefanMn and
StefanMz: if you don't have time to write something completely new
is there perhaps a 7-9,000 words paper on ox / peer production in
German that we could translate into English for the next issue? Now
would be the perfect time to get this out as the next three issues
after that will be themed... We can discuss offlist if you prefer.

just some public feedback: I think, you are right. We should have a text
with respect to Oekonux basics, and there are a lot of texts out there,
but I am not sure, if they fit so well into the journal -- besides the
germform paper which is yet in the pipeline. Maybe we can compile a
combined paper from the germ form part one and the peer production part
three of the whole paper? Here:
http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Texts/GermFormTheory

StefanMn?

Best,

Start here: www.meretz.de

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php