Message 00718 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Free software special issue

Dear Mathieu

the Special Issue is still focusing on epistemologies. The text we
prepared was not intended as a CfP but as the way through which we are
getting invited contribution by the list of people we shared with the
Scientific Committee (we have had some confirmation, as soon as we get
the complete list we will share it with you all)

We are also organizing a Debate section on the basis of the
"epistemologies text" with both computer scientists and social
scientists

The possibility of a debate in the second issue, dealing with the means
of production/cooptation by capital is useful, in my understanding, for
different reason: will help constituting the "invisible college" of CSPP
through stimulating a debate between people already involved in the
journal; will act as a tool of dissemination of the two issues together
(in the second one we can preview the publication of the special issue,
in the special issue we can recall the second one)

Best

M.