Message 00733 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Re: Inclusion in SC

Hi Stefan,

Well, the way I phrased the question pretty much showed that I was not in favour of continuing the solo practice (which I think was 100% justified in the early stages to reach a reasonable number quickly). In any case things happened naturally and as they should : Jakob introduced himself, said what he wanted to do and we had a nice discussion. Since no-one objected I have created an account for him.

I guess these requirements (self-presentation and plans/interests) could be formalised at some point (alongside the need for a sponsor to introduce people?) and can then be written on the site.

cheers,

Mathieu