Message 00746 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Re: Inclusion in SC

Hi all!

Last week (8 days ago) Mathieu ONeil wrote:
Well, the way I phrased the question pretty much showed that I was
not in favour of continuing the solo practice (which I think was
100% justified in the early stages to reach a reasonable number
quickly).

Hmm... I don't think that this leads to a useful social dynamic but I
see your point.

In any case things happened naturally and as they should : Jakob
introduced himself, said what he wanted to do and we had a nice
discussion. Since no-one objected I have created an account for him.

I remember that at one point we discussed kind of a portrait of
participants on the site. I still think this is a good idea.

I guess these requirements (self-presentation and plans/interests)
could be formalised at some point (alongside the need for a sponsor
to introduce people?) and can then be written on the site.

What to others think?

Message 00746 [Homepage] [Navigation]