Message 00787 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Light (was: Re: Lies)

the nazi epistemology, or antisemitic epistemology is a very complex set of
interlocking ideas, and it's easy to find any particular part in it, find it
in others, and conclude erronesously that they have an anti-semitic
epistemology ...

That Hitler was a vegetarian, doesn't make vegetarians anti-semites; that
Matteo uses biological language, in a very conscious way, may be discussable
in many ways, but doesn't make it it an antisemitic structure

similarly there are many people making distinctions between productive
capital and predatory capital, or criticising financial capital, which in no
way makes them using epistemological antisemites

you  have to look at the whole assemblage

it's a bit convenient to hide between Jakob's defense, especially when you
really stress in the first paragraph, that 'this is no accident', in other
words, you really make the charge,

Michel