Message 00757 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Re: Ridiculous arguments

Hi Mathieu, Stefan, all,

On 09/06/2011 02:30 PM, Mathieu ONeil wrote:
Second, sorry about the heat but IMHO this has now gone beyond a private issue.

please cool down, the two (or three) of you! As Jakob already mentioned,
accusing someone of using anti-Semitic arguments is not the same as
accusing them of being an anti-Semite. So far I have never heard or read of
Stefan doing the latter, though he doubtlessly (and undisputedly) did the
former.

I urgently second Athina's suggestion that you continue this discussion
in private. This public name-calling helps nobody.

Best regards
	Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian siefkes.net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
- This comic book I bought off'n ol' fox shows how we goes up to Mars,
  brings back some Martians an' they deestroy the whole Earth!
- What nonsense! Bringin' Martians back. We'll never need their help.
- Boy! That's a relief.
        -- Walt Kelly, Pogo

Message 00757 [Homepage] [Navigation]