Message 00938 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] A response to Michel and Jakob

<"If a society is based on x then the entire society is based on x"

Please criticize me about the void in this statement.>

well either it is a tautology and therefore not interesting, or you mean
that the entire society is x; the latter I would dispute; that a society is
based on something, doesn't mean there is only that.

This means you have to deal with plural forms. How does a commons-based
society deals with the need for reciprocity and calculation in
non-abundant, rival resources,

Michel