From: Toni Prug <tony irational.org>
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:48 am
Subject: Re: [jox-tech] Re: Unclear how the journal works
To: journal-tech oekonux.org

Guys, i've been occasionally following your troubles, and it
troubles me that i still can't help you. Many of your clashes
are due to the need for a structured system - at least it seems
so to me. The project i work on is now called gCommons, and it
has progressed a fair bit.
check docs on Journal product:
http://www.gcommons.org/docs/journal/tutorial-all-pages

We are currently making a transition to Plone 4 and then we have
couple of large jobs (journals/conferences) to finish. It's
impossible to tell when we will be able to offer you hosting,
but i'm hoping to at least be able to offer you a test instance
in a month or so. We do not have the main thing that
differentiates this journal: ratings (a feature i love to bits).
However, if you do like the project, perhaps we can find a way
to implement it together in in the second half of this year.

best,
toni
----
Open-process academic publishing piece has been published
http://www.ephemeraweb.org/journal/10-1/10-1prug.pdf