Re: Fwd: Re: [ox-en] Walther

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 06:26:47PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Martin Hardie wrote:
Well dont come here. At the local restauraunt I sometimes go to the head waiter wears an "Osama is my hero" T shirt. I think it is better to ask why do they do what they do anyway.

I see.  So when I do over the Internet what you just advocated doing in
person, I am a Nazi, but you are compassionate, tolerant hero of the
proletariat?

Finding out what motivates someone, then sharing that knowledge, makes
you culpable for that persons crimes?

I truly fear the idea of living in a nation ruled by such notions of
"justice" as you display here.

When you would violate the principles of justice, thinking thereby to
secure it, you end up with tyranny of the basest sort.

Equality before the law, and sole culpability for ones acts are
principles of three thousand years standing in the West.  Don't be hasty
to throw them away.

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)