[ox-en] Re: Assorted topics

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 11:09:33PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Adam Moran wrote:
I sympathize.  The social workers even flummoxed Rumpole; what chance do
we have?

i was lucky ... i managed to stay mates with their mams ... that was the biggest trick i ever pulled in my live

I'm staying mates with my kids mum too.  It's not luck, it's hard work
and intelligent socializing! :)

oh bum ... i meant to put a song at the end of the betterment story ... are you a mason ? ... what's all that about ?

A Mason?  Don't really know much about them, except that they are right
that the eye on top of the pyramid is a symbol of divine blessing, not
an evil symbol.

... i'll do the song now ... do you fancy taking this whole thread back to Niall and the lads ... just bounce them like you did the last time if you fancy :)

Is easier to Cc: the oekonux list.  Some of the people on the original
Cc: list never contributed to the discussion, and might not have wanted
to be on it.  This is their chance to speak up.

Want me to set up a qmail alias for the discussion group so we can just
send to one address?

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)