Re: [ox-en] Re: Assorted topics

Jonathan Walther wrote:
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 11:09:33PM +0000, Adam Moran wrote:
i was lucky ... i managed to stay mates with their mams ... that was the biggest trick i ever pulled in my live

oh you rotten bugger (grin) ... playing your tricks again ...

Yes that was the biggest trick i ever played against the CSA in the Rumpole of the Bailey comment of the missing dialogue.

That's my point I think about content with no form.

In any case this is for an off-list discussion in the *reservations* and lets have you play Misere Ouvert for a change :)

--
Random