Re: [ox-en] WikiWars - Call For Participation

Hi Nathaniel!

2 months (81 days) ago nathaniel tkacz wrote:
The Centre for Internet and Society (Bangalore, India) and the Institute of
Network Cultures (Amsterdam, Netherlands) are working together to produce a
critical Reader on Wikipedia and to build a Wikipedia Knowledge Network.
Under the rubric CPOV, we propose two events that bring together different
perspectives, approaches, experiences and stories that critically explore
different questions and concerns around Wikipedia.

Am I right when I assume that the second event will be held in
Amsterdam? If so: Is there anything known about this event already?