Message 00022 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Website (was: Re: [jox] Mission statement)

On 2009-07-17 06:37, Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
Alternatively the journal site could be just an archive. It might
also be good if the journal had its own address / url - better
visibility?

Basically I like to organize all ox content in one system (reducing
maintainance) referenced by subdomains, e.g. cspp.oekonux.org
Additionally, it is possible to have a single domain like www.cspp.org
(just an example, this domain is not available), which could be
redirected to cspp.oekonux.org

Later on we should spend some thinking about defining formats and
workflows, in order to keep the effort low to present the articles on the
web.

I am waiting for feedback on my proposal presented on [pox] regarding
Plone (mail not yet in archive). Please vote for a theme, which will be
used for the journal, too!

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de

Message 00022 [Homepage] [Navigation]