From: Stefan Meretz <stefan meretz.de>
Date: Friday, July 17, 2009 5:56 pm
Subject: Website (was: Re: [jox] Mission statement)
To: journal oekonux.org

On 2009-07-17 06:37, Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
Alternatively the journal site could be just an archive. It might
also be good if the journal had its own address / url - better
visibility?

Basically I like to organize all ox content in one system
(reducing
maintainance) referenced by subdomains, e.g. cspp.oekonux.org
Additionally, it is possible to have a single domain like
www.cspp.org
(just an example, this domain is not available), which could be
redirected to cspp.oekonux.org

Later on we should spend some thinking about defining formats
and
workflows, in order to keep the effort low to present the
articles on the
web.

I am waiting for feedback on my proposal presented on [pox]
regarding
Plone (mail not yet in archive). Please vote for a theme, which
will be
used for the journal, too!

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University

E-mail: mathieu.oneil anu.edu.au
Tel.: (61 02) 61 25 38 00