Message 00281 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Plone

@Toni: This is a great opportunity to have beta testers for your
project!

of course, that was the idea :) we created a Plone product (plugin) with workflows for peer reviewing, it's in alpha stage, we're hoping to be able to share it soon, there's one or two bugs outstanding before we can share it. don't wait for us though, start using Plone, it's good for people to get familiar with it.

best,
toni

Message 00281 [Homepage] [Navigation]