From: Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>
Date: Sunday, May 9, 2010 1:20 pm
Subject: Re: [jox] HOWTO_conference reports
To: journal oekonux.org

Hi Mathieu!

5 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
Here are my suggestions for the conference report questions.

May be I'm missing something but as far as I can see you didn't tell
us what you have in mind with such conference reports. In other mails
you were also talking of a extra section for this. Can you please
enlighten me on your thoughts? Who should be entitled to fill
out such
reports?

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php