From: Lincoln Dahlberg <l.dahlberg uq.edu.au>
Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010 11:37 am
Subject: [jox] Clarification Reviewing Procedure?
To: journal oekonux.org

[Converted from multipart/mixed]

[1 text/plain]
Hi all,

Two questions on review procedure.  Many apologies if I'm
missing something, I've checked on the site
but can't find procedrues for the following...

i. I assume that authors are openly known to reviewers and vice versa?
But then are reviewers also made publicly known?

ii. where/to whom do reviewers of papers submit their reviews
to?

much thanks
Lincoln