Message 00384 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Technical stuff split off (was: Re: Splitting of technical stuff)

Hi all!

4 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
 Stefan - sure, if you want to set up a tech list for the journal, that's fine with me. Interested people can either subscribe to it or check the archive.

There is now a new mailing list called

	journal-tech oekonux.org

Homepage is at

	http://www.oekonux.org/journal/tech/

You can subscribe by sending an e-mail with the body

	subscribe

	journal-tech-request oekonux.org

So far only Mathieu and me are subscribed.

IMHO we should wait a week for all interested people to subscribe and
then move all the technical threads to [jox-tech].

Message 00384 [Homepage] [Navigation]