From: Gabriella Coleman <biella nyu.edu>
Date: Thursday, September 16, 2010 9:59 pm
Subject: Re: [jox] Journal update
To: journal oekonux.org

On 09/15/2010 06:16 PM, Athina Karatzogianni wrote:

Hi Mathieu

Why is there a rule for research pieces to be 6-8K? Why not
leave it open,
then it wont be a problem?

I agree with this. There are less and less places to publish
anything of
any substance. While not all pieces need to be long, I think
determiningthis on a case by case basis is better.

Count me in for reviewing, or any other edit work, maternity
leave involves
too much swimming and tanning and constant holiday,
getting boring now, in Greece, as politics are only
interesting in the
boring way here lol
cannot wait to get back to work and UK, sad I know!

Congrats of the kid! And the boring life in Greece :-))

Hope everyone is getting on well with life

Ditto,

Biella

Gabriella Coleman, Assistant Professor
Department of Media, Culture, & Communication
New York University
239 Greene St, 7th floor
NY NY 10003
212-992-7696
http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/faculty_bios/view/Gabriella_Coleman

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php