Message 00398 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Size of Merten / Meretz text (was: [jox] Journal update)

Hi Mathieu!

6 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
a) The three reviews for the Meretz and Merten submission are in. Apart from anything else, it has belatedly occurred to me that this piece is technically too short (3,500 words) to feature in the research section where articles are meant to be 6-8,000 words!??...

The text is the first chapter of a longer text consisting of four
chapters. I said this when I submitted the piece and you also asked
back because of this before.

There is no problem to add another chapter or two or three. I'd
welcome if this topic could be settled after half a year of
submission.

Message 00398 [Homepage] [Navigation]