Message 00590 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Debrief and clarification process

Hi All,

On the question of encouraging the publication of drafts of submissions or
making such publication mandatory with possible exceptions, I would go with
encouraging not making it mandatory.
The authors can declare this when they submit in the first instance whether
they want it published or not.
Cheers

Athina

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Simon Lindgren