Message 00743 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Message from Jean Zin on peer production

Hi Michel!

Last week (7 days ago) Michel Bauwens wrote:
let's translate the rational position of Stefan, who accuses people who
favor open currencies to be antisemites, as he did Matteo Pasquanelly for
calling capitalism 'parasitical' ..

It's really time for ridiculousness as it seems. You know as well as
me that this is simply not true. In fact I accused nobody as an
antisemite during the last couple of decades.

However, if you are stupid enough to not understand what has been
discussed some years ago - and I agree that it is an complicated issue
which needs a bit of background which has all been pointed out then -,
you really should stop talking about it - and especially about me.

I'll save the list from the rest of this extremely unpleaseant event.
But reading this I understand where the flaming comes from once in a
while...

Message 00743 [Homepage] [Navigation]