Re: [ox-en] thinking about logics

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 01:18:59 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Thomas Berker <berker airpost.net>
wrote:

Then, secondly, there is Dmytri's, the class fighter's perspective,
determined to fight this war, hopelessly outnumbered by the enemy
(but of course the more heroic: "Viel Feind viel Ehr")

[...]

- or maybe this
kind of class fighter is not that keen on losing his fights either,
that may explain why he is using a lot of energy on fighting a very
marginal stream of thought (and practice) represented by Oekonux.

I wonder why aspects of character are continually discussed here?

I have never claimed to be heroic, well-educated or scholarly,
unusual determined, committed, orginal or novel, or on the
front-line of any sort of fight.

I am occasional essayist, an obscure artist, and a marginal entrepreneur
with a prepensity towards nonheirarchical and highly mutual sharing and
production practice, and a long, though not especially distinguished,
activist history.

I am simply discussing things as I understand them. It would suit me just
fine
if my rather simple arguments where directly responded too without the need
to make me into some sort of mythological figure.

Regarding logic, my arguments are dialectic, in that they are based on
conflicting polities, this is not mutually exclusive from expressing
them logically, as in loosely in syllogistic form, without fallacies.

Cheers.

--
Dmytri Kleiner
editing text files since 1981