Re: [ox-en] extrinsic motivation = coercion (was: The nature of apple trees)

just thinking about this, http://p2pfoundation.net/Resource-based_Economics;
http://p2pfoundation.net/Resource_Based_Economy_Foundation

as an argument rectifying Stefan's equation of exchange with markets with
capitalism

RBE is a form of exchange, that does not require any money, and it's not
capitalism

Michel