State of the English list (was: Re: [ox-en] Re: Assorted topics)

Hi Per and all!

Today Per I Mathisen wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004, Adam Moran wrote:
Jonathan Walther wrote:
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 11:09:33PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Adam Moran wrote:
i was lucky ... i managed to stay mates with their mams ... that was
the biggest trick i ever pulled in my live
In any case this is for an off-list discussion in the *reservations* and
lets have you play Misere Ouvert for a change :)

I don't know what kind of Alice in Wonderland discussions these posts are
related to, but it seems abundantly clear that most of it, if not all of
it, is totally off-topic to this list. What is more, they are cc:ing
someone who has been asked to stay off the list.

I totally agree with you.

That Jonathan keeps posting to the list is not surprising at all - I did
warn you about this - but what Adam Moran is doing occasionally sending
cc:s of his private discussions with this guy to the list is beyond my
comprehension.

I just asked Adam to stop this.

Can the list admin exercise some long needed leadership here before the
list is rendered completely useless? I am not going to stay much longer if
this farce continues.

Thanks for these open words. I share this opinion but many Poxies
don't.

We thought about what to do and just came to the conclusion to wait
some weeks to see how things develop. This was yesterday when I had
hoped things will work out by itself.

Today I think you are right and if things continue this way then IMHO
there needs to be an action latest next weekend. Is that acceptable
for you? For others who think similarly?