Re: State of the English list (was: Re: [ox-en] Re: Assorted topics)

Stefan,

On Sat, 2004-03-13 at 17:42, Stefan Merten wrote:
We thought about what to do and just came to the conclusion to wait
some weeks to see how things develop. This was yesterday when I had
hoped things will work out by itself.

Today I think you are right and if things continue this way then IMHO
there needs to be an action latest next weekend. Is that acceptable
for you? For others who think similarly?

Are you not asking everybody? But only those who already agree with you?

To be quite frank, as this is clearly 'your baby' unless you
disambiguate absolutely hate and fascism, that mistake will constitute
your reality gap, or the gap between history and and your project, or in
other words it will determine your project as a utopian conceit.

John Bywater.