Re: [ox-en] extrinsic motivation = coercion

Hi Michel,

Michel Bauwens wrote:
are you sure RBE is just free contributing, free taking ?

Stefan M. seems to suggest otherwise,

I have no idea how it is meant to work, since (as far as I read) they don't
talk about social organization at all -- that's why I called it a "vision."
It's a nice dream, not a social model that explains how a society might
actually work.

But this...

  "A Resource-Based Economy is a system in which all goods and services are
  available without the use of money, credits, barter or any other system
  of debt or servitude. All resources become the common heritage of all of
  the inhabitants, not just a select few. The premise upon which this
  system is based is that the Earth is abundant with plentiful resource;
  our practice of rationing resources through monetary methods is
  irrelevant and counter productive to our survival."
  [http://p2pfoundation.net/Resource-based_Economics]

...makes it quite clear that exchange no longer exists in that dream,
doesn't it?

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net ---------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|   Better Bayesian Analysis:           |   Peer Production Everywhere:
|   http://bart-project.com/            |   http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
True democracy cannot be worked by twenty men sitting at the center.
It has to be worked from below, by the people of every village.
        -- Gandhi