From: Mathieu ONeil <mathieu.oneil anu.edu.au>
Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010 9:38 pm
Subject: Re: [jox] New submissions and reviewing (was: Re: Accounts created)
To: journal oekonux.org

Hi Stefan, all

I think the best would be to have a talk page like on WP for
every submission where people can create and respond to
different threads, indicating not just their name but also the
time of comment - otherwise if people add comments to a text it
could very soon become a big mess and hard to find one's way
around... We could still have a copy of the submission where
actual changes could be included as the process evolves but I
think discussion should be kept separate. Just my two cents,
cheers
Mathieu