Message 01000 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] p2p and market

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Hans-Gert Gräbe <hgg hg-graebe.de> wrote:

Hi Michel,

Am 01.04.2012 06:55, schrieb Michel Bauwens:

 I've lost you on the punishment thing?

who exactly was I proposing to punish ... seems to me you misunderstood
something vital in the previous communication, I don't even recall that
theme coming up

Indeed, "punish" was the wrong english word, "criticize" would be more
appropriate. Sorry for not meeting the point trying to express my thoughts
in a foreign language.

Is it really hard for you to follow up a certain thread within a - I would
agree, babylonian - discussion? So here is your reply to Christian once
more for your convenience: