Re: [ox-en] Re: Assorted topics

On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 08:26:08PM -0000, Niall Douglas wrote:
On 13 Mar 2004 at 10:01, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

I don't know what kind of Alice in Wonderland discussions these posts
are related to, but it seems abundantly clear that most of it, if not
all of it, is totally off-topic to this list.

You should read them more closely. I take them as an allegorical
illustration of the dynamics of cooperative production. Why do you
think there were versioned jumpers?

You should try reading the "I Ching", then come back to us.

Woah there! Some of us are just too analytically-minded to understand
that stuff.

For us simpletons, a demonstration of relevance is necessary, otherwise
we just go around thinking "These guys are offtopic - what are they
talking about??".

Please try and see our point of view.
--
Robin