Re: [ox-en] Re: Assorted topics

hi,

Robin Green wrote:
On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 08:26:08PM -0000, Niall Douglas wrote:

You should try reading the "I Ching", then come back to us.

Woah there! Some of us are just too analytically-minded to understand
that stuff.

For us simpletons, a demonstration of relevance is necessary, otherwise
we just go around thinking "These guys are offtopic - what are they talking about??".

this stuff is off-topic and has been kept off-list mostly ... i changed to random and played a plastic paddy just to try and demonstrate to the list where a random atom can end_up in reaction ... i could have jumped to orange just as easily ... i nearly did on a anti-war list last year when folk were slagging off the british troops ... you see, i was brought_up british by british service men and had a mate/family at basara for the duration ... it was hard not to take his side on list

jumping around between the different characters has given me a headache and i'm not doing it anymore

Please try and see our point of view.

--
pink out