From: Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>
Date: Monday, September 27, 2010 8:26 pm
Subject: [jox] Peer process (was: Re: Size of Merten / Meretz text)
To: journal oekonux.org

Hi Mathieu!

6 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
I was also hoping to get some feedback from the list on how to
get the peer process going.

Well, my main problem is that it is not written down somewhere
in a
concise form. Graham noted that he has the same problem. I think we
had a consensus on how to proceed so this is what is missing.

You said that you like to keep this stuff in the mailing list archive.
Well, to me it looks like this policy is one of the big
obstacles at
the moment. I'd like to recommend that you change your mind on this.

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php