Message 00416 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Peer process (was: Re: Size of Merten / Meretz text)

Hi Mathieu and All

As I see it at this point, the text is returned to the reviewers after the
authors make what changes they think they can to meet reviewers' demands.
The reviewers respond to what has been changed/revised giving feedback, if
only to say thats fine by me etc. Then it is in the editor's discretion or
the editorial team to publish or not. If the reviewers or the editor request
further changes at this feedback point the cycle repeats I should think

I dont know if that is what you were asking for

Regards

Athina